WHY JOIN THE CHAMBER?
The mission of The Greater Newcastle Chamber of Commerce is to preserve a competitive enterprise system as well as to promote business, organizational and community growth and development.
What the Chamber does for you:
• The Chamber website offers members and visitors news and information about our community.
• The Chamber maintains community visibility through our social media channels as well as our sponsorship of the Wine and
Beer Garden during Newcastle Days.
• Our Annual Diamond Awards event recognizes many of our local businesses, organizations and individuals deserving
recognition within our community. The event is covered by local
media, furthering our recognition throughout the region.
• We act as a referral service for our Business and Non-Profit Members.
• We offer our Business and Non-Profit Members the ability to offer Member-to-Member Discounts.
• Membership provides members greater influence at a local level, by fostering opportunities to engage with local elected
• Member to member connections create a broader base of knowledge and business best practices.
• We help business and non-profit members get started promoting their business through our networking opportunities and
What you get with your Membership:
• Each Member receives a listing in the member directory on the Chamber website. Business members can enhance their listing
by including links to their social media platforms.
• We create a healthy environment for commerce by offering the opportunity to list job openings on our website.
• Chamber members are eligible to attend luncheons and other events with special discounted member pricing.
• Chamber members can take advantage of discounted sponsorship opportunities.
In Person Networking Opportunities:
• Chamber events, website, newsletter and social media sharing (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) offer opportunities for
members to network and promote their business within the broader community.
• Educational Networking breakfasts provide members and guests the opportunity to learn business tips quarterly.
• Monthly Networking lunches promote community resources, business best practices, current business trends, local
government and community development.
• Six Chamber Brand Builder Networking Breakfast events happen quarterly as we join the Bellevue, Issaquah, Mercer Island,
Snoqualmie Valley and Sammamish Chambers.