Newcastle Chamber Educational Breakfast
Time & Location
About the event
Get started with Microsoft Teams and learn how it provides everything people need to come together to get work done, all in one place. This introductory course shows the fundamentals to navigate Teams, get your team up and running, and start having conversations.
- Navigate Microsoft Teams and get to know key features
- Learn about Activity, Chat, Teams, Calling, Calendar and Files
- Search to easily find messages, people or files
- Understand shared resources available across your Teams
- Join your first meeting
- Set up your interface, profile and notifications
About our speaker: Jordan Lawrence is currently a training associate here at Microsoft. Jordan feels the training team as has brought him much growth and experience during his time with Microsoft, and he truly enjoys teaching others. During his free time, you can find him searching for the best hikes and pizza in Washington.
Cost: *Free: As service to the community, we are offering this event at no cost.
*Must register to receive the Zoom meeting link and password.
Deadline: Registration closes at 5PM on Wednesday, May 19th.
You will be sent login credentials on Wednesday, May 19th.